This block of instruction will serve to satisfy, in part or whole, requirements concerning continuing education posted in NFPA 1033 Section 4.1.7.
- The components of an electrical service, circuitry, modes of failure, and arc mapping.
- Define basic electrical terms.
- Identify common electrical failure mechanisms.
- Describe common electrical systems and components found in a home.
- Examine a fire of potential electrical origin.
Program topics include: Safety, Electrical Safety, NFPA Chapter 9 (Electricity & Fire), Basic Electricity, Building Electrical Systems, Electrical Heating (five forms), Electrical Failure, Arcing, and Electrical Fire Investigation.
Hosts for this class must provide a training facility conducive to the size of the class expected, and audio visual equipment that supports class size and a PowerPoint presentation
* 8 Hours Tested
8 Hours of Tested Training
Upcoming Sessions of Electrical Fundamentals:
None currently scheduled; please call IAAI at the number below if you need more information.